(as of Mar 26,2021 11:56:20 UTC – Particulars)
No-one controls it. No governments, no corporations, no central banks, no cash printing. It’s a revolution as large because the web. And it’s by no means been hacked.
Entrepreneur and investor Jason A. Williams is the primary writer to place bitcoin in context of the 2020 disaster – a yr of economic catastrophe and unprecedented cash creation (cash printer go brrr!)
Not solely was bitcoin the best-performing asset on the planet in 2020, it quietly established itself as the following international reserve foreign money as central banks all over the world desperately printed their cash into oblivion.
Exhausting Cash You Can’t F*ck With explains bitcoin in easy, readable phrases and maps out how this ‘magic web cash’ will develop into one of the best type of cash we’ve ever had.
Half 1: Why Bitcoin Issues Now
– What’s bitcoin?
– Who created it?
– Why bitcoin is ‘cash you’ll be able to’t f*ck with’
– How bitcoin emerged out of the 2008 banking disaster.
– Why cash printing slowly destroys your wealth.
Half 2: A short historical past of cash (and cash printing)
– Take a step again and study ‘what precisely is cash?’
– Why ‘printing money’ has all the time led to the loss of life of foreign money.
– Why bitcoin is one of the best type of cash ever created.
Half 3: How bitcoin turns into the following international reserve foreign money
– A deep dive into the 2020 monetary disaster and the way bitcoin emerged strongest
– The emergence of nationwide digital currencies to compete.
– Why some nation states at the moment are holding and buying and selling in bitcoin.
#Bitcoin #Exhausting #Cash #Fck #bitcoin #international #reserve #foreign money