March twenty fifth, 2021
2:00 PM – 3:45 PM ET
It’s already been an epic 12 months for blockchain, and it’s solely March. As blockchain know-how and digital foreign money firms are dominating immediately’s headlines, and extra conventional firms become involved, what’s subsequent for this burgeoning sector? Please be a part of our Manatt professionals for an attractive dialogue centered on the most recent points going through decentralized finance, in addition to the standard monetary buyers and establishments interfacing with the evolving blockchain know-how house. This guarantees to be a wonderful useful resource for newbies, trade practitioners and blockchain vets.
Key matters will embrace:
- How state and federal regulators are responding to the rising digital foreign money sector
- Tokenizing real-world property—short-form securitization-as-a-service
- Use of blockchain to safe tangible property and improve certification
- Non-fungible token (NFT) software and its use by the leisure, artwork and sports activities industries
- Conventional startup vs. crypto fund-raising, funding traits and deal structuring
- Forecast for the rest of 2021
When you can not be a part of us for the dwell webinar, register here immediately to obtain a hyperlink to the on-demand recording.
Brian S. Korn, Companion, Manatt Financial Services
Neil S. Faden, Companion, Manatt Financial Services
Jen Millard, Managing Director, Manatt Digital and Technology
Christopher M. Dayans, Affiliate, Venture Capital / Emerging Companies
CLE credit score is pending